The Fundamentals of Keyword Research for SEO
Since John Alexander coined the term “Keyword Forensics,” Search Engine Academy training helps you understand much more than keywords
This course will not only benefit SEO professionals. Keyword research is also crucial for marketing people who need to understand their customers (oh wait, that’s all marketing people)
It is also helpful to content creators who want to make sure what they create will actually serve a need and be read.
Level: Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced
By the end of the course you should have a strong sense of confidence in
- Knowing why keywords still drive search
- How keywords are the smallest component of “keyword” research
- How to use keyword research to better understand searcher behavior and searcher intent
- How to use keyword research to better understand Google
- Ways to examine competitor behavior with keyword data
- The best free tools for keyword research and how to use those tools
- And much more. Just look at what’s “in the box”
Knowledge + Confident Implementation = SEO Success
What’s Inside the Box? Right now, no one knows but the course creators.
This course is currently under development, with a scheduled release date in June. We will publish the module list here as soon as it’s finalized and before the course is released. If you fill out our “Get Notified” form, we will let you know whenever there’s a change in the status of this list, and when the course is available for subscription purchase.