Keyword Research for SEO: How to use keywords
This course will not only benefit SEO professionals. Keyword research is also crucial for marketing people who need to understand their customers (oh wait, that’s all marketing people). It will also help them find the keywords and phrases most suited to their page, and show them how to use those keywords properly.
It is also helpful to content creators interested in improving SEO who want to make sure what they create will actually serve a need and be read.
Level: Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced
By the end of the course you should have a strong sense of confidence in
- Knowing why SEO keywords still drive search
- How keywords are the smallest component of “keyword” research
- How to use keyword research to better understand searcher behavior and searcher intent
- How to use keyword research to better understand Google
- Ways to examine competitor behavior with keyword data
- The best free tools for keyword research and how to use those keyword tools
- What common keyword terminology means by understanding the importance of common phrases such as “long tail keywords”, “secondary keywords”, “alt text”, “anchor text”, “KEI”, and more.
- And much more.
Knowledge + Confident Implementation = SEO Success