SEO Webinars for 2020: Always Free, Always Useful
SEO Webinar Schedule
Using Google KW Planner for Keyword Research in 2020
Wednesday April 8th
11am PT, 12pm MT, 2pm ET, 6pm GMT, 2am (Thur) AWST/SGT, 4am (Thur) AEST, 6am (Thur) NZST
2 years ago this month, we did a webinar on the “new” Google KW Planner. Well, the KW planner is no longer new, but Google has certainly been hard at work adding features.
In this long-overdue update, SEA Instructor Ross Barefoot will show you some of the features of KW Planner that make it a perennial favorite of his for keyword research, including
- How to get volume numbers, even when Google tries to give you nothing but huge volume ranges
- Using geo fencing to get search volume for a specific geographic region, and when you know that the numbers are too vague to do you much good
- How to filter your seed keywords to refine your list, as well as how to leverage the power of exporting to Excel to compile awesome master lists
- How to get volume estimates for a list of keywords you’ve got from other sources
- Ways to use keyword planner to enhance your analysis of how your successful competitors have structured their sites.
This webinar is designed for anyone interested in keyword research, whether a beginner, intermediate, or expert.
Join us on Wednesday, March 11th, at 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific Time as we cover the above points, plus your questions.
Yes, if you sign up now you’ll get access to the recording even if you can’t make the live presentation. But remember, live participants have a chance to get specific questions answered on the spot during the Q&A period.
Hiring The Right SEO Agency
Wednesday April 22nd
11am PT, 12pm MT, 2pm ET, 7pm GMT, 2am (Thur) AWST, 4am (Thur) AEST
Details and registration coming soon.
What People are Saying
“I think this is the best webinar on the subject that I have seen; it was very clear and very well explained, and most importantly accurate. “ — Carlos Escalera, Google Analytics Expert with Ohow.co
“…probably the most useful webinar I have ever attended! Thank you!” — Janet W.
“Great webinar…” — Tom Veltri, Director of Search with SEO Rocket
“Great job on your Adwords presentation. You do really well at info delivery and completeness of content.” — Nicholas Gantenberg, Ph.D.,
BraveWeb, LLC a WSI firm
Our previous webinars have all been recorded, and are available free for a limited time. Learn directly from our instructors as they share on a variety of SEO and SEM topics. Visit the SEO Webinar Archives