I often write about what it’s like to experience a hands-on, live, SEO Mastery Workshop. If you have never attended a Search Engine Academy workshop, it’s important to understand all of the differences between the workshops and a more traditional seminar.
Benefits of a Traditional Seminar
- Like a trade show (often with hundreds attendance)
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Listen to popular speakers
- Opportunity to obtain speakers notes to take home
- Popular exhibits to view
- Usually an excellent opportunity to engage with others
during luncheons or after hours events
- Often there are promotional giveaways and discounts on products and services
Benefits of a Search Engine Academy Workshop
- Workshops are limited to much smaller groups so that every participant has personal attention.
- Listen to experts who teach SEO and social media skills in a completely systematic approach.
- Learn through hands-on exercises, demonstrations and drills designed to maximize your understanding.
- As the name implies, a “work shop” is a place where you learn “by doing.”
- Comprehensive, up-to-date agenda that covers the full scope of Internet marketing
- Each attendee gets a copy of all screenshots to take home
- Daily evaluations to benchmark your progress
- Daily Question and Answer sessions to ensure every question gets answered.
- Every participant gets their Web site reviewed
- Workshops are offered in different formats –
- 2-Day events for Basic SEO
- 3-Day Advanced SEO
- Complete 5-Day SEO Mastery (includes Basic and Advanced)
- Bring your own laptop to class so you and your Instructor can discuss and work on your actual Web site.
- Participants can earn their SEO certification of skills
All 5-Day students enjoy a 6 month personal mentoring program with their Instructor to ensure they get on-going support after training at no extra cost.
Our graduates often return to future workshops to catch up on all of the latest changes and when they do, they earn a 50% discount on their tuition as Alumni members.
To see our full Agenda visit:
For a list of upcoming locations, cities and dates: