Fire your SEO team!
Online, Live, Basic SEO Training
Two Days that Free You from The Confusion.
Designed for busy Marketers, Executives, Business Owners and Web Designers
May 10-11, 10am to 6pm EDT
Introductory Price from: $497 USD
2-Day Live Workshop
No Questions Unanswered
Access From Any Device
Will This Suit Me?
Are you a busy Marketer, Executive, Business Owner or Web Designer who is…
- STRUGGLING to attract new clients?
- FRUSTRATED by your website?
- TIRED of wasting your time on online marketing?
- READY to finally get found on Google?
- UNSURE if your SEO company provides good service?
- Feel LEFT BEHIND in the new world of digital marketing?
- Looking for a NEW CAREER that requires SEO knowledge?
You will see a dramatic change by attending these sessions.
- Actionable techniques
- The latest material
- A stress free SEO process
- Making your content effective
- Google Algorithms and SEO
- Links and Google Penalties
- and more
|Access to workshop recordings||✔||✔||✔|
|Membership||1 month||3 months||6 months|
|Mentoring||✖||3 x 30 minute sessions||6 x 30 minute sessions|
|Lifetime Facebook alumni group||✖||✔||✔|
|Recorded website review||✖||✖||✔|
|May 10-11, 2018||Click Here to Register for Silver||Click Here to Register for Gold||Click Here to Register for Platinum|
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- How Search Engines Work
- Organic Versus Paid Search
- Anatomy of a Search Results Page
- Why Apply SEO to Your Web site
- How to implement SEO
- The Benefits of Doing SEO
- Examining a Stress Free System of doing SEO
- Google Trends
- Making Your Content Effective
- The New World of Web Content
- Google Panda and SEO
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Questions and Answers
- Linking Strategies Through External and Internal Linking
- Key Concepts – Authority, Relevancy and Pagerank
- A Comparison of Various Links
- Links and Google Penguin
- External Linking Strategies
- Types of Links
- The Power of Internal Links:
- How to Stay Out of Trouble with the Search Engines
- Getting the Most Out of Your Blog:
- Questions and Answers
Master SEO Trainer
Steve Scott is a Digital Marketing Strategist, SEO Consultant, Business Owner, and SEO Educator who has spent the last 20 years of his life focused on the world of Search Engine Optimization.
Steve is currently celebrating his 10th year teaching Search Engine Optimization Workshops with the Search Engine Academy and truly loves helping student make sense of SEO.
In addition to training, Steve’s Digital Marketing company continues to help business owners worldwide create a powerful online presence for their brands by offering them Search Engine Optimization, Website Design & Development, Pay-Per-Click, Local Search, Social Media services and more.
Greg, SEO Certified since 2004 & Certified Usability Analyst since 2011, is a Internet Marketing Consultant and Expert SEO Instructor who began teaching SEO in 2007 which has become his true passion. Greg has helped a number of businesses achieve top search engine rankings and increased web site traffic. While Greg has been successful Entrepreneur since 1992, he also enjoys playing keyboard in rock bands in Montreal.
Ross Barefoot has a background in business management and “shade tree” programming. He built his first website in 1997 while managing a wholesale distribution company. In 2001 he switched to website development full-time and was early into programming web applications with PHP. In 2002 he jumped into Search Engine Optimization and took his first workshop with the Search Engine Academy in 2004.
Also in 2004 Ross started teaching SEO workshops in Western Colorado. In 2011 he became a certified SEO trainer with the Search Engine Academy.
Ross now serves on the Board of Directors and as the President of Search Pros International, the corporate parent of the Search Engine Academy.
Ross teaches SEO workshops in Colorado, Utah, and Las Vegas and online everywhere there’s an Internet.